Let’s explore how microneedling help you to get the most beautiful of you.
The aging signs, such as wrinkles, creases, fine lines, and age spots, can make a person look older and less attractive. Delaying these signs can help to maintain a more youthful and attractive appearance. The juvenile appearance also helps to boost self-confidence and self-esteem. When people feel good about their appearance, they tend to feel more confident in social and professional situations. Many industries give value to youth and attractiveness. People who look youthful are perceived as more energetic, dynamic, and capable, which can open up new professional opportunities. While keeping all the benefits of looking young and juvenile, Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar presents the most versatile antiaging treatment that is microneedling.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a cutting-edge technology used at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar to give you the younger, more rejuvenile look you desire. Collagen induction therapy or microneedling involves using a specialized device with tiny needles; these gently collect the top layer of skin cells and create a controlled skin injury for an improved look and feel. This process stimulates the production of new collagen – a vital component of antiaging – resulting in beautiful, plump skin. Microneedling also allows for increased product absorption, so you can rely on your products to get maximum results quickly. Visit Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar today to witness how microneedling can help restore your youthful appearance!
How does microneedling work?
Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar’s microneedling procedure is a helpful way to achieve antiaging effects. The process involves creating micro-sized punctures on the skin’s surface to activate and encourage natural collagen production. This new collagen helps reduce wrinkles and blemishes and gives your skin an overall glow. At Glamour Med Spa, our licensed estheticians begin by applying a topical numbing cream before gently moving a handheld microneedling device over the areas of concern. microneedling procedure is done in one session that lasts about 45 minutes with no downtime. Afterward, you can expect to see smoother, brighter, and more even skin soon!
What are the benefits of microneedling?
A wide range of benefits are associated with the microneedling procedure, which includes the following;
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin production improves the appearance of aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, and other types of scarring.
- Improved skin texture and tone resulting in a more youthful and radiant complexion.
- Reduced appearance of pores.
- Improved absorption of skincare products allows them to penetrate deeper into the skin for better results.
- Safe for all skin types and can be used on the face, neck, and body.
- Minimal downtime and discomfort.
What to expect before microneedling at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar?
Before undergoing a microneedling treatment at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar, patients feel confident and informed on what to expect! This antiaging procedure is about rejuvenating the skin with tiny needles that penetrate the top layer of your skin. Depending on your desired results, a numbing cream is applied during the procedure, so your experience should be as comfortable as possible. At Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar, our experienced skincare professionals are well-prepared to answer any questions you might have before heading in for your microneedling session, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
For assistance following is the list of pre-procedural protocols;
- Avoiding certain skincare products and medications that can increase the risk of bleeding or irritation, such as retinoids, blood thinners, and specific vitamins.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning for some time before the procedure and alcohol and caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- Clean your skin thoroughly before the procedure.
What is the procedure of microneedling?
Microneedling is a fantastic antiaging procedure popular at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar! During the service, tiny needles cause micro-damage to your skin, which activates its natural healing process. In response, your skin cells produce collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. It may sound intimidating, but microneedling is quite a comfortable procedure completed by following these simple steps at glamour Medspa and beauty bar by expert aestheticians.
- In the first step, the aesthetician will clean your skin thoroughly to remove any makeup, oils, or other impurities.
- The next step is to numb the skin with a topical anesthetic cream or gel to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- The microneedling device, which has a set of tiny needles, will be passed over the skin. The needles create tiny skin punctures, stimulating collagen and elastin production. The device is typically passed over the skin in different directions to ensure that all areas are treated.
- After the procedure, a soothing serum or moisturizer is applied to hydrate and calm the skin. Sunscreen also helps to protect the skin from sun exposure.
What to expect after microneedling at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar?
After receiving this treatment from us, you will begin to see the antiaging effects immediately. These effects don’t stop there, either! You may expect slight redness and swelling after the procedure, which typically subsides within a day or two. A set of aftercare instructions to follow, such as avoiding sun exposure, certain skincare products, and medications, and avoiding certain activities (such as sweating excessively or swimming), help to get more desired outcomes.
This procedure is effective and safe to get done, so why not give it a try? Feel confident knowing at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar; we provide quality treatment every time.
What are the recommended number of treatments to produce results?
The number of microneedling treatments required to achieve desired results can vary depending on the individual’s skin type, condition, and desired results. Generally, you can expect to see results after 3 to 6 treatments. However, more severe skin issues may require more treatments.
Microneedling is a great way to improve your skin’s appearance at Glamour Med Spa and Beauty Bar. We offer several packages to help you save money while getting the best results. Book your first appointment today and see how easy it is to start!